Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click on the icon right after the title to do that.
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. I You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99 compared to $19.99 in the bookstores. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list. You can even order it right from this site by clicking on the Amazon icon on the right.
I have a podcast here that I did with John Kremer, the marketing guru. He invited me to share unusual places to sell books. Take a listen and hit those streets running: goo.gl/WGTF7
Do we need to go to a writer’s conference to be successful?
I have been asked this question many times. Let me share some thoughts on this:
- At a writer’s conference are many acquisition editors, publishers, and literary agents.
- You can schedule a meeting with any one of these people and present your case for a book you want published.
- At some conferences you can send a proposal to certain editors, publishers, and agents ahead of time, and they will read them and make comments on them for you to read, or they may even ask to meet with you if they really like your proposal.
- At meals, you can sit right at the table with one of these people and casually talk to them about your project. I received several writing “gigs,” doing that.
- There is also all the knowledge and training you receive at a conference. There are many workshops, and key note speakers, that allow you to gain many insights on how to improve your writing, or ways to connect with the right people.
Writer’s conferences are a great way to help you move ahead in your writing career.
Thought just for you…
Do you feel like no one believes in you? Do you feel that what ever you do it won’t be successful?
Remember this…God made you in His own image, and he doesn’t make mistakes. He made you with a purpose in mind. When you find that purpose you can move mountains with God’s help.
With God n your side, who can be against you?
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
Above all…never, ever, give up!