Latest List of the Best Selling Books to be given Away.
Before I get into naming some future books that will be given away, I want to remind you that the book, How to Win Over Worry, is the current book that will given away in our next drawing. The book is very timely and helps you to:
- Improve your home life.
- Increase your financial security.
- Control negative feelings.
- Handle put-downs and criticism.
- Control your thoughts.
- Catch the habit of optimistic living.
- Improve your health.
- Develop the capacity for enthusiasm.
- Deal with people confidently.
- Enjoy boundless energy.
- Say goodbye to boredom.
- Overcome the crippling misery of guilt.
- Maintain serenity in the midst of trouble.
- Utilize the privilege of prayer.
I am sure one of those is haunting you because of the current economy. I know at least a couple of them I had to deal with. This book has sold over 2 million copies.
The drawing will be held on June 15th. Get your subscription in NOW! Don’t think you will do it later. You will forget like I do so often. It just takes a minute to got over to the right side bar and click on “Sign up for my free newsletter.” You then follow the short directions after that. That is it!! When you do that you are in all future drawing for books that you see below plus the current book.
I thought you might like to see the great list of books that will be given away in the coming months. Many of these are best selling books with author’s autographs in them. I have been very lucky to meet so many outstanding authors. The benefit of being an author is that you know when and where other authors are speaking or doing a signing. Here is the list. It will continue to change as I obtain new books. All of these books are brand new. No used ones are allowed:
- A brilliant Teacher- Written by Steve Rhine & Toby Abraham-Rhine.
Three Children, two parents and twenty-nine countries! Find out what happens to a Family that travels the world on a “shoestring.” (Autographed)
- Moments This Good-Written by Bonnie Nester
While sharing the experiences of Ruth, an often colorful character, you will realize that a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease is not the time to set a loved one aside to live out a life of confusion and loneliness. (Autographed)
- Retribution: City of GodSeries- Written by Randall Ingermanson
The City of God seethes with rage against Imperial Rome…and in an act of unspeakable brutality, Rome takes deadly retribution. War looms on the horizon…but one woman already knows the outcome. (Autographed)
* Randy Ingermanson is an award winning author who has won the prestigious Christy Award, which is the award for the best Christian book of the year.
- The Shack- Written by William Paul Young
Mackenzie Allen Phillip’s youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation. There is evidence found that she may have been brutally murdered in a Shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. (Autographed)
This book has been number one of the best selling list for 50 weeks straight. This is your chance to win a book with the author’s autograph and personal note in it. I personally was able to sit with Paul Young and talk to him. I posted some of the conversation in an earlier post. I will be putting the rest of our talk in a future post.
- The Poet of Baghdad-Written by Jo Tatchell
In the winter of 1979 Nabeel Yasin, Iraq’s most famous poet, gathered together a handful of belongings and fled Iraq with his wife and son. He left because there had been brutal beatings, by the secret police. He also faced certain death if he stayed.
- Three Cups of Tea- by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
This is a remarkable story of one man’s quest to build schools in a war torn Pakistan right in the Taliban’s backyard. You will read of terrible hardships, costly mistakes, and an inspiring story of the Pakistan women and their determination to have a better life. (Autographed)
This book has been the number one selling book in its category for 150 weeks straight!!
- Where is God When it Hurts- Written by Philip Yancey
This is an exploration of the many baffling and difficult issues surrounding the mystery of pain whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. This book helps us understand why we suffer and how to cope with it.
This book personally helped me through some tough physical aliments I had from 2004-2008. It was my life blood in a time of confusion, and hurt.
- Happiness is a Choice: Symptoms, Causes and Cures of Depression-Written by Frank Minirth, M.D. and Paul Meier, M.D.
What are the symptoms of depression?
What are the primary sources of all emotional pain?
What personality dynamics lead to depression?
How should you deal with anger and anxiety?
What medical treatments are available?
- Daily Inspiration for the Purpose driven Life-Written by Rick Warren.
Scripture and Reflections from the 40 Days of Purpose. This is a companion to the blockbuster book, The Purpose Driven Life. That book broke every conceivable record for modern day books for sales.
- Is Your Teen Stressed or Depressed?-Written by Dr. Arch Hart, and Dr. Catherine Hart Weber.
Is your teen simply acting like a hormone-raging teenager, or actually suffering from too much stress or even depression?
As a parent, you can become your teen’s most valuable support through the turbulent teen years. Discover how you can become a safe place, partnering with your teen to get better, grow through challenges and lead a happy and emotionally healthy life!
- The Echoing Green: the Untold Story of Bobby Thomson, Ralph Branca and The Shot Heard Round the World- Written by Joshua Prager.
I huge switch in topic here. I am a huge baseball fan, and this book is about an incident I as a 11 year old boy. A boy that idolized many players, like Mickey mantle, Willie Maze, Duke Snider, Babe Ruth, Shoeless Joe Jackson, and on and on. I actually stayed in the hotel where Jackson supposedly took the bribe to throw the World Series. This book was named book of the year by the Washington Post.
The story is about the most famous play in sports history! It all happened at 3:58 P.M. on October 3rd, 1951. Booby Thompson was the batter and Ralph Branca was the pitcher. A must read by all baseball fans.
* There will be even more books named in the next post that comes out in a few days. Let’s just say that you need to subscribe now to know you have a chance to win one of forty or more top selling books. There is no limit as to how many you can win.