Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click o the icon right after the title to do that.
There are new things to look at on the site.
- The is a new trailer of the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It is on the right side under the Amazon icon. Click on it to see what the book is all about.
- There is a new page forming called, “All About Writing.” That page will talk about publishing; have guest authors share, and discuss writing trends. It is in a baby stage, so bear with me as I slowly develop it to my and your liking.
- I have posted two 5 star reviews of my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” on the “All About Writing” page. I will be add others as the days go by. Click on the All About Writing tab to also see all my other places you can connect with me.
- There is a new page called, “Publishing News.” This page will bring you news from around the world on trends, latest news on publishing, and any other things that may be interesting. Check it every time you come here. There is a new post there today that is very interesting. Just click on the “publishing,” tab above, to read the latest news on publishing.
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. I You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list.
I have a podcast here that I did with John Kremer, the marketing guru. He invited me to share unusual places to sell books. Take a listen and hit those streets running: goo.gl/WGTF7
Thoughts just for you…
Have you spent hours praying, and don’t seem to have answers? Do you think God isn’t listening?
I have been there myself. I have prayed for years for some people, and no results. then out of the blue a person I have been rpaying for changes their life and accepts the Lord.
I have heard similar stories from friends. God has perfect timing. He never makes mistakes, or ignores you.
Sometimes God doesn’t answer prayers right away, because he is waiting for you to lose the pride and impatience you are living with.
Never assume God isn’t listening. He is always there. He always listens, and will answer your prayer in one of three ways:
- OK got for it.
- Not now.
- I have other plans for you.
All of those are answers to prayer.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
Above all…never, ever, give up!