Worry is the Darkroom Where negatives Develop

Thank you to those who have been signing up for the RSS feed to this site. It helps us move up on the Google Search Rankings. I will be starting a book give away, starting today, just for you who sign-up in the future. Here is how it will work:

  • Sign-up for the RSS feed to his site. You click on the icon right after the title to do that.
  • When you sign-up, you will be placed on a list of subscribers who are eligible for a drawing for a free book.
  • There has to be a minimum of 10 people who sign-up before there is a drawing. When that or a deadline is reached, a random drawing will be taken from that list and they will be notified of their winning a book.
  • The first give away will start today and run through April 30th.

The first book to be given away is a real winner. It is called: “A Positive Life: Living with HIV as a Pastor, Husband, and Father.” By Shane Stanford

Here is an endorsement by one of the top Christian authors on the planet:

” The HIV/AIDS pandemic doesn’t just affect millions’ it affects them one at a time. Shane’s story will stay in your mind and more in your heart.”

John Ortberg

You could own this book for free just by signing up for the RSS feed to this site.


You can own a book that is full of hope, and inspiring words today, but ordering, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” from the bookstore on this site. It is on sale right now. It is selling for $19.99 in the bookstore, but on this site, it is only $15.99. The shipping has been cut in half as well. Just click on the “Bookstore,” tab at the top of this page to check it out.


Why do we spend so much of our time each day. I have a bumper sticker chapter title in my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” called….”Worry is the Darkroom, Where negatives develop.”  That is so true. We need to know that 99% of what we worry about never happens, and we need to give the other 01% over to God.

God has very big shoulders. He is our heavenly Father. He loves us like His own child. With God on your side, who can be against you?

You love others, but who loved you first. You serve others, but who served you first. That would be God.

He created you with a purpose in mind. He has big plans for you, no matter what your age is.

Stop feeling like the earth is pulling you down like a huge magnate. Release all that weight to God, and star serving Him to show Him how much you worship Him for His love for you.


You are never alone.

You are never forsaken.

You are never unloved.

And above all….never, ever, give, up.

Leave a Reply