I have a very busy Christmas month coming up. Hope you can make some of them:
December 7th: Signing at Willamette Christian School 6:30-9:00 p.m.
December 8th: Signing at the Oregon State Capital 4:00-6:00 p.m.
December 10th: Signing at Eola Hills Winery 6:00-9:00 p.m.
December 11th: Signing at Wings of the Soul Christian Bookstore in Salem, Oregon
December 14th: Speaking at a Kiwanis Club breakfast in Albany, Oregon 7:00 a.m.
December 14th: Signing at Willamette Christian School. 6:30-9:00 p.m.
My schedule will be filled in even more as the days go by so stay tuned.
Let me share more information on some of these events:
- The two Willamette Christian signings will be at a school that two of my granddaughters go to. I am signing on the nights that each of them perform in their Christmas programs. A double dip time for me.
- The signing at the Oregon State Capital will be with several politicians, and other Oregon authors. It will be a special time to come and see the capital, and but some wonderful books as Christmas gifts.
- The signing at Eola Hills Winery will be the highlight signing for me this year. If you need to choose one to go to, this would be the one.
I will have many special performers and guests to this Gala event:
- Mindy Taylor-Heresy: Local recording artist. She will sing and sign her CDs.
- Julie Hoy: National recording artist who will be singing some songs from her latest Christmas CD, and signing afterwards.
- The Investments: A barbershop quartet from Corvallis, Oregon will be performing all night by going from table to table.
- Laura Morett: Special guest speaker who was a TV star from the Survivor Reality TV show of 2009. She will sign autographs afterwards.
- I, of course, will be there to talk on “Signs of Hope for Christmas,” and signing books afterwards.
The speaking engagement at the Kiwanis Club in Albany, Oregon will be a reunion of sorts, because I was once the president of the club back in the 80’s. There are still many members that were members back then. I will speak on, “The Signs of Hope for Christmas.”
Hope to see some of you at one of these events. If you can’t make one of them, my book, Signs of Hope:Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, can be bought on line at: Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. It can also be bought at: www.winepressbooks.com, or own my own author website at: www.dougbolton.com. If you order from my website you will a personal note, and autograph with the book.