+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit for the site, please let them know about it. You may be saving a life. Your comments will not be seen by other people, just me, and I will connect with you to see if you are OK to share it.
I have some more stats for you on what our veterans are doing to help others:
- $667,931 has been raised to help children of fallen and disabled veterans.
- 380 pounds of food was collected for the Community Shelf by Post 89 in Perlla, Iowa.
- American Legion District 12 cheered up veterans at the Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center in their parking lot. Waving of flags, a parade of American Legion Riders came by , and they sung their own rendition of , “God Bless America.”
- 1700-Approximate number of COVID-19 tests that was provided daily by the Travis L. Williams American Legion Post 65.
- Ameriecan Legion post 10 in Albany, Oregon staged a community celebration of lives on July 4th to honor freinds and loved ones lost during the pandemic. The flag was raised and lowered to each name as it was read. They played taps and Amazing Grace.
It seems to me that if President Trump is reelected he will start going full throttle at cleaning up the cities that have rioters. Time to put a stop to this smadness.
He is doing such a great job considering that everyone of the Fake media is after him, as well as the democrats. He faces the storm head on. We need him to continue his great leadership.
I was amazed to see the pact agreement between three Mid-East countries. The Fake Media is playing it down because it is ony an agreement. What do they want???? Not one president ever has been able to this type of agreemt. I am told several other countries in the Mid-East are wanting to sign an agreement as well. President Trump was nominated by two countries for the Nobel Peace Prize, After this gets out he shoud have many more nominate him.
Kind of short today, but we are off to a wedding in the morning, and the boss wants me to try on a bunch of cloths.
Can’t leave without checking up on my brothers and sisters. How are you holding up? The daily routine is not routine anymore. Too much negative stuff going on?
You are not alone. There are over 9,400 fellow veterans following this site. We are growning fast every day.
if it is getting too overwhelming for you GET HELP!!
Here is a toll free number to call. There are highly qualified counselors there to help you. They will not hang up until they know you are OK.
+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit for the site, please let them know about it. You may be saving a life. Your comments will not be seen by other people, just me, and I will connect with you to see if you are OK to share it
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!!!