Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click o the icon right after the title to do that.
There are new things to look at on the site.
- The is a new trailer of the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It is on the right side under the Amazon icon. Click on it to see what the book is all about.
- There is a new page forming called, “All About Writing.” That page will talk about publishing; have guest authors share, and discuss writing trends. It is in a baby stage, so bear with me as I slowly develop it to my and your liking.
- I have posted two 5 star reviews of my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” on the “All About Writing” page. I will be add others as the days go by. Click on the All About Writing tab to also see all my other places you can connect with me.
- There is a new page called, “Publishing News.” This page will bring you news from around the world on trends, latest news on publishing, and any other things that may be interesting. Check it every time you come here. There is a new post there today that is very interesting. Just click on the “publishing,” tab above, to read the latest news on publishing.
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. I You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list.
I have a podcast here that I did with John Kremer, the marketing guru. He invited me to share unusual places to sell books. Take a listen and hit those street running: goo.gl/WGTF7
Thoughts just for you…
The Christian life is a process of becoming more and more like Christ. (Romans 8:29)
We need to purify ourselves. What does purify mean? It means to keep morally straight, free from the corruption of sin. God also purifies us, but there is action we must take to remain morally fit. (I Timothy 5:12) (James 4:8) (Ipeter 1:22.)
We need to also know the difference in commiting a sin and continuing to sin. Even the most faithful sometimes commit sins, but they don’t cherish a particular sins and choose to commit it. A believer who commits a sin repents, confesses and finds forgiveness. A person who continues to sin, is not sorry for what they are doing. Thus this person never confesses and never receives forgiveness. Such a person is in opposition to God no matter what religious claims they make.
Three steps are necessary to find victory over sin:
- Seek the power of the Holy Spirit and God’s word.
- Stay away from tempting situations.
- Seek the help of the body of Christ. Be open to their willingness to hold you accountable and pray for you.
So, live your life in a way that you can feel peace with your heavenly Father. Obey His ways, and believe that He sent His only Son down to this earth to die for you and me.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
You are not unloved.
Above all… never, ever, give up!