It has been a while since I last posted. I don’t have many good excuses. It just seemed like I needed some air.
I hit the streets running when my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” was first published. I had signings every week, and did double posting on this site, and my blog at: www.dailysignsofhope.com. The “signs” blog is really taking off. It was started a year ago September, and it already has close to 1500 followers.
Why is it doing so well? It reaches out to those who are suffering from anxiety, fear, hopelessness, depression, and many other of the devastating afflictions. People are looking for hope, and this site shares thoughts on how to find it.
The book is also a book full of hope for those same people. You can check the book out by clicking on the “Bookstore,” tab at the top of this site. Once you are there you can see a short description, and a copy of the cover. Go on to the next step an order one today. Think of Easter! This is a great book to give as a gift for Easter. It shares hope, and renewal for those who are seeking a new fresh outlooks on life.
There is a special going right now. The book was $19.99. It is now only $15.99. The shipping was $4.70, and now it is only $2.35. A total savings of over $6.00.
You also may think of someone who may benefit from this book even though it might not be Easter time. Think of friends and family that seem sad, or are searching for answers.
Here are some thoughts for the day:
- 99% of what we worry about never happens. The other .o1% should be turned over to God.
- Since God made you in His own image, don’t you think he cares enough for you to protect and guide you?
- Worry is the dark room where negatives are developed.
- Kneeling before God keeps you in good standing.
- Your church is prayer conditioned.
May God bless you during the Easter time. Remember that Jesus died a rose again. He is not a dead idol. He is alive and well.