Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click o the icon right after the title to do that.
There are new things to look at on the site.
- The is a new trailer of the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It is on the right side under the Amazon icon. Click on it to see what the book is all about.
- There is now an Amazon widget for you to order my book. You can see some five star reviews there as well.
- In the bookstore there is a very special deal going on. First the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” is on sale for $15.99 compared to $19.99 in the retail stores. We have very good news besides the sale. There is no shipping costs until the end of May. Yes, I said NO SHIPPING COST! That means the book is actually cheaper than if you bought it from amazon right now.
- There is a new page forming called, “All About Writing.” That page will talk about publishing; have guest authors share, and discuss writing trends. It is in a baby stage, so bear with me as I slowly develop it to my and your liking.
- I have posted two 5 star reviews of my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” on the “All About Writing” page. I will be add others as the days go by. Click on the All About Writing tab to also see all my other places you can connect with me. _______________________________________________________
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. It came out yesterday and my feet still haven’t hit the ground. You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list.
Thoughts just for you…
How many times have you felt alone, depressed, lost, and forsaken? I have been through all of those feeling at one time or another. I was down drowning in the muck and mire, and wondering if I was going to make it.
How did I let myself get to that point? It is all the work of the prince of this world. You can call him Satan or devil, it is the same guy.
He knows when we are at our weakest moments. He is like a roaring lion waiting to devour us. ( I Peter 5: 8) We have to be alert to all of his tricks.
When we try to wing it on our own is when Satan is at his best. To wing it is like jumping off a cliff without those wings. Your chances are slim or none that you are going to make it.
We need to keep God on speed dial and rely on Him to protect us from the evil one. If we stead fastly cling to God’s promises we will not falter. With God on our side, who can be against us?
Turn your fears, hurts, illnesses, defeats, etc, over to God. He has much bigger shoulders to lean on, and He will take you by the hand and pull you out of that muck and mire. I know he did for me.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
You are not unloved.
And above all….Never, ever, give up!