There is Hope at www.dailysignsofhope.com
Talk about a dreary, depressing, title! However the words used are ones that are getting to common in our world today. I didn’t even mention battles we face like: self doubt, depression, fear, low self esteem, hopelessness, and the many other usual suspects.
www.dailysignsofhope.com just started up three days ago and it reaches out to those who suffer with all of the afflictions I just mentioned.
There will post there by: David Brown, Michael Clark, and yours truly, Doug Bolton. We will take turns posting our thoughts on how to cope in this not so friendly world. Go there and check it out.
That is what my book, Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, is all about. It is a book that talks about my own battles with all of these demons and how I conquered. I also share how you can conquer them too.
Go to the right side bar and sign-up for my online newsletter, and you will receive excerpts from, Signs of Hope:Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.
The newsletter has a total of four pages:
- A front page that talks about my book, and thoughts of the day.
- Another page that is a sports page that talks about Oregon State University sport, and any other sports I think might be interesting.
- A resource page where I share ways to cope in a troubled world.
- The last page is a travel page for now, but in the near future it will be transformed into a writer’s page. It will have thoughts on, How to Become Famous before you are Famous.
It will cover all the things you should be doing before you even approach and agent of a publisher. It will talk about the social networking. What to look for at conferences. Groups to join to have a good platform, etc.
I am very excited about this new page. It will be coming out in about a month so tell all your writer friends to get signed up for the newsletter so they will be ready when it starts coming.
* Please remember that you can always go directly to the page you want and skip all the rest. Many people wan’t subscribe because they do not like one of the pages. Skip that page if you don’t like it.
You can also opt out any time you want. There is a spot at the bottom of each newsletter to do that.
I am still doing my free book give aways. Just have been too busy to keep them going on a regular bases.
Just had the 500th person subscribe!! That person will win a book if they respond to my email that I sent them.
Befefits of subscribing:
- Free newsletter
- Free eBook
- Free books in a drawing
Did I say they were all free?
Please tell everyone about this site. Word of mouth is the best way to have growth.