Why is There so Much Pain and Agony?
Today is Thanksgiving. Do we have anything to be thankful for? There are wars going on; floods killing people; the economy is stagnate. What do we have to be thankful for in this troubled world?
Clear your mind of all of the garbage and think “little.” What I mean about that is think about the little things that are important in your life.
Not all of us are blessed with each of these gifts from God, but if you are, then you should have a wonderful Thanksgiving:
- If you can walk, write letters, sing in the choir, lift a child, or drive a car, be thankful.
- If you have a home; paid all the bills this month; are having many loved ones meeting together today, be thankful.
- If you have children, a job, health insurance, be thankful.
- If you can climb a stairs, swim, ride a bike, be thankful.
- If you was able to go to college, have a great job, or are married, be thankful.
- If you are comfortably retired, traveling, and hugging grand children, be thankful.
I think you get the picture. We have so many things to be thankful for. We take them for granted. We see the horrible events in the world and get caught up in the massive pity party that is going on. You can over dose on the poison from that party.
When you sit down at the table to share food with all of your family, look around. Think about each person. What do they bring in your life to be thankful for? Look at the food. Be thankful that you have a table full of delicious food. Enjoy the whole day of laughter, watching football, eating pumpkin pie, and sipping a glass of wine.
Then sit back in a comfortable chair at the end of the day, and thank God for all the blessings you have!!
May God bless you this day and all the days of your life!!___________________________________________________
Just a reminder of the free book giveaway. November 30th at 6:00 P.M. there will be a drawing for the book, Eyes of Elisha, Written by the top selling author Brandilyn Collins. She was even gracious enough to autograph it.
To have a change to win it, go to the right side bar and sign up for the free newsletter, and you will not only be in this drawing, but all future ones as well.
You also will be able to download a free eBook when you sign up.
Free eBook, free books, free newsletter. Not bad!