What Does it Take to Overcome Adversity?

What does it take to overcome adversity? How do we climb out of the muck and mire?

Have you been overwhelmed with the trials of this world? Do  you wonder when the tide will turn and good things start to happen?

You are not alone.

Think on this:

  • 99% of what we worry about never happens. Turn the other 01% over to God.
  • Worrying will not get you one more day added to your life. Actually it cuts into your lifeline because stress causes a lot of problems for the heart.
  • Aways take time to list your blessings and look at them often.
  • Never ever give up!


I have written a book that talks about all the struggles we face each day. It is called  “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It reaches out to those who suffer with anxiety, fear, depression, addictions, self-doubt, etc.

The is a big sale going on right now on this author site. The stores are selling the book for $19.99 and you can get it right here for $15.99. The shipping has been cut in half as well. A total savings of over $6.00.

If you order today you will also receive an autographed copy, with a personal note from the author.

All you have to do is go to the top of this page and click on “Bookstore.” You will see a description of the book, and a picture of the cover.

If you want to see some great endorsements, you can also go to the top of this page and click on “endorsements.”

We hope you at least check out the book and see what it is about. It has changed people’s lives.

People Get Caught up in the Rat Race of Life

Got a call from my cardiologist this morning. He tells me that I have a heart that doesn’t rest. This causes shortness of breath.

We could learn from this. We have days when we should rest, but we get caught up in the rat race of life. We feel we need to reach the next step in the ladder of success.

What if you reach the top of the success ladder? What do you have then? There is only one way to go from there and that is down. The stress of getting there isn’t nearly as bad as trying to stay there.

Slow down and rest. Even those “rats” in the rat race rest once and a while.


I have a whole chapter in my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” dedicated to the battle of the rat race.

We spend too much of our lives coping with anxiety, fear, self-doubt, depression, etc.

The book covers ways to win the battle with these afflictions.

Check out a description of the book, by going to the top of this page and clicking on, “Bookstore.” You will also see a picture of the cover there.

If you want to see some outstanding endorsements for the book, you can also click on, “endorsements” at the top of this page and see some from all over the United States.

There is a special sale going on right now. The book normally sells for $19.99 in the stores, but it is on sale here  for only $15.99 and the shipping has been cut in half as well. A total savings of over $6.00.

I hope you will check it out and see that it is a must read for you or anyone you know who is struggling right now.