If Trials and Storms Come Your Way, Send a SOS to God. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click on the icon right after the title to do that.
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. I You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99 compared to $19.99 in the bookstores. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list. You can even order it right from this site by clicking on the Amazon icon on the right.
I have a podcast here that I did with John Kremer, the marketing guru. He invited me to share unusual places to sell books. Take a listen and hit those streets running: goo.gl/WGTF7
One of the things with writing is mental block. there have been times when I stared at my computer, and nothing happens. It is not a fun time.
What can you do about this:
- Get up and get away from the computer for a while.
- Go for a walk, and don’t think about writing.
- Call someone you care about and do idle talk.
- Write about something else totally unrelated about what you are now working on on paper, and not at the computer.
The point is to distract your thinking enough that when you sit down again at the computer to write you will be refreshed, and have much clearer thinking.
This seems to work for me. Please share what works for you so all the people coming here can benefit from it.
Thoughts just for you…
99% of what we worry about never happens. Give the other 01% over to God. He is much stronger than any force you will face. So, if the storms and trials seem to be coming your way, just send out a SOS prayer request to God, and let Him take care of it.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
Above all…never, ever, give up!