As Christians, we are to Try to be More Christ Like Each Day Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click on the icon right after the title to do that.
There are new things to look at on the site.
- The is a new trailer of the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It is on the right side under the Amazon icon. Click on it to see what the book is all about.
- There is a new page forming called, “All About Writing.” That page will talk about publishing; have guest authors share, and discuss writing trends.
- I have posted two 5 star reviews of my book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” on the “All About Writing” page. Click on the All About Writing tab to also see all my other places you can connect with me.
- There is a new page called, “Publishing News.” This page will bring you news from around the world on trends, latest news on publishing, and any other things that may be interesting.
Another shocking announcement! ( That got your attention!) “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World, ” is now out in eBook form. I You can acquire it at all the eBook outlets. It is only $4.99. Help it climb the www.amazon.com best selling list. You can even order it right from this site by clicking on the Amazon icon on the right.
I have a podcast here that I did with John Kremer, the marketing guru. He invited me to share unusual places to sell books. Take a listen and hit those streets running: goo.gl/WGTF7
Thoughts just for you….
As Christians, we are to Try to be more Christ Like. (Romans 8:29.)
This doesn’t mean that the day you accept Christ into your heart, that you are to be a perfect Christian. This is a gradual, lifelong, process that will only be completed when we see Christ face to face. (I John 3:2.)
To be “worthy,” of this calling means you want to do what is right and good, just as Christ would.
Some ways to grow more like Christ are:
- Read the Bible every day, and understand what it means by searching the concordances, etc.
- Speak to God each day in prayer and feel the closeness He provides, just like He did for Jesus.
- Fellowship with other Christians, through your church, or in Bible study groups.
It is hard, at best, to survive in this unfriendly world, but when we try to follow the right path God has for us, it is much easier.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
Above all…never ever, give up!!