Don’t Let Satan Convince You That You Are Worthless Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Thanks to those of you who have been subscribing through the RSS feed. It helps us growing on the Google Search Rankings. Help us to continue to grow by signing up today if you haven’t already. Just click o the icon right after the title to do that.
There are new things to look at on the site.
- The is a new trailer of the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World.” It is on the right side under the amazon icon. Click on it to see what the book is all about.
- There is now an Amazon widget for you to order my book. You can see some five star reviews there as well.
- In the bookstore there is a very special deal going on. First the book, “Signs of Hope: Ways to Survive in an Unfriendly World,” is on sale for $15.99 compared to $19.99 in the retail stores. We have very good news besides the sale. There is no shipping costs until the end of May. Yes, I said NO SHIPPING COST! That means the book is actually cheaper than if you bought it from amazon right now.
- There is a new page forming called, “All About Writing.” That page will talk about publishing, have guest authors share, and discuss writing trends. It is in a baby stage, so bear with me as I slowly develop it to my and your liking.
- Check out the reviews coming in in the Media page. I will have at least three new ones and some are 5 star. It may take a few days.
Some thoughts for you…
- When the clouds start coming into your life, always remember that God is, was, and will forever by your side.
- 99% of what we worry about never happens. Give the other 01% over to God.
- If you believe with all your heart that God is with you, mountains will move.
- Don’t let Satan convince you that you are worthless. God made you in His own image, and has a purpose for you. Tell Satan to scram. You are the mower and he is the grass.
- Some people spend each day trying to hurt people. Get away from them. They are only hurting themselves.
- Baseball players are successful if they succeed only 33% of the time when they bat. You have so much more potential.
- When you smile at someone they smile back. It is a win, win situation.
- Help your neighbor who is hurting and it will make life better for you as well.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
Above all…never, ever, give up!